Department of Human Services (DHS) Agency
No need to travel to your Customer Service Centre – Yarrawonga Neighbourhood House provides a Department of Human Services Agency where you can:
scan copy and fax documents
phone the Smart Centre
use the computer for self-service
access free DHS Wi-Fi
get assistance to access Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) digital services
DHS Agent on duty
9.00am – 3.00pm, Monday to Friday
Self service facilities available
9.00am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
Customers are able to access information at the agency site for:
Child Support Services
Department of Human Services is now offering free Wi‐Fi at YNH
Our DHS agent can help you set up a myGov account and link services on your own device.
You can also get assistance to upload DHS Express Plus Apps.
Help for veterans at Yarrawonga Agency
Help for veterans is now available at the Australian Department of Human Services Yarrawonga Agency.
Staff at the Agency have been trained to help veterans, their families and their carers access Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) services.
Agents are not Department of Human Services or Department of Veterans’ Affairs staff.
The staff can help people to:
– access DVA digital services
– link their DVA MyAccount to myGov
– use the DVA website
– claim payments and travel expenses online
– update income and assets online
– call DVA using the phone provided
– access some DVA brochures and products
– use the fax or printer for DVA related business
– locate DVA support services.
Support for veterans and their families is part of a pilot service for a limited time.
At this Agency people can also:
– certify their Centrelink identity documents
– use the telephone to access the department’s self service options, claim Medicare rebates, speak to the Department of Human Services
– fax and photocopy documents
– use the department’s computer to access my.gov.au, other government programs and services and to search for jobs
– access forms and brochures.
Help from the Agent is free and no appointment is needed.
The Yarrawonga Agency is open for self service from 9.00am to 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday at the Yarrawonga Neighbourhood House, 1 Hargrave Crt, Yarrawonga
Assisted self service is available from 9.00 to 3.00 pm, Monday to Friday.